Monday, November 28, 2011

Funny rhymes

I want to touch the sky,
I got shot down by the F.B.I.,
I tripped and fell in a pie,
My dad did not borther to say hi.
Then I started to cry,
And the whole world just passed by.

________________________________________

Ghosts and goblins, bats and bones spider spining webby homes. We are called the creatures of the night, we will fill your hearts with fright!!!!






________________________________________________________________________________
Coco Cola went to town,
Diet Pepsi shot him down,
Doctor Pepper fixed him up,
Now we're drinking 7up,
7up caught a flu,
Now were drinking Mountain Dew,
Mountain Dew fell of a mountain,
Now we're drinking water fountain,
Water fountain broke,
Now we're back to Coke,
Always Coco Cola,
Coke!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. You should get Coke to pay you royalty for advertizing. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete